My science fair project Blog

Labels: , , ,

promt: Pretend that “the whole world is just some poor alien’s high school science fair project,”* and you’re that alien. Explain your project to the science fair judges.
I didn’t want to make another hackneyed, corny, and predictable spaceship model like everyone else. My goal was to make a project that others have only ever talked or dreamt about, a project using my imagination to it’s full potential. To create a new world. A world filled with many different species, and plants, REAL plants, and clean, fresh water! A new beginning for our kind, but I had to be sure we could live in peace with this new kind of species. So, I created planet Earth. A medium sized planet, small enough to stay perched on my bedside table. Earth, a new addition to my collection, but this planet was not like my other planets, this one had creatures on it. If one day we were forced to change planets once again, we could move to Earth! My series of experiments started off with with a simple one, putting an abundance of different animals together and letting natural selection take place. However, my experiment almost  failed because my younger brother threw rocks at my new planet, Earth was devastated, many of my new creatures became extinct. In the next couple of minutes, alien time, I had noticed that a particular species was gaining  heaps of new knowledge, slowly advancing but once on the go, they became extraordinarily intelligent. These creatures, I soon named Humans, gathered information faster than I have ever seen before, mind you, they have had a few setbacks along the way but they only slowed them down a tiny bit. Humans created technology faster than I could give them hints, faster than the speed of light. Humans were beginning to become hostile, they believed they were the only intelligent creatures out there, and were frightened of the unknown. Even though Humans were quite intelligent, sometimes their brightsides didn’t always shine, they constantly have setbacks,  for example: too many humans accumulating and not enough space or food or water to go around, and the worst part is: they have no idea how to overcome these mountains. When life on Earth would take the wrong turn, I had tried to fix these problems with wars, or plagues that would wipe out 1/3 or more of all Humans. My data has not come to favor my side, the signs show that Humans are indeed not ready for this type of exposure to more/ completely different creatures of the unknown, therefore I shall keep this experiment ongoing until my results clearly state weather or not we can all live in peace among-st one another.


“I figured that if humans can survive many of my attacks and work every kink out, then maybe, just maybe, we would be able to live in harmony with these new creatures. If all else fails, there will always be more room for new planets for new experiments. Hopefully, one day, we will have a successful experiment. Thank you for listening.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Blogger news

Site info

Blog Archive

Translate Article

Blogger templates

VIP Banner


Labels